Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Majoring in Sociology

Greetings, My name is Jarmarquis Durst I am currently wrapping up the second semester of my freshmen year at Tarleton State University. I am majoring in Sociology while also minoring in Criminal Justice. I plan use both my major and minor to become a Corrections Officer at the juvenile level. Sociology gives you wide variety of career paths to choose from, and if you still haven't decided once, you have completed your for years. Graduate school is offer so you can continue furthering you studies while improving your chances of landing a better good and usually internships are available. Also sociology helps shape your out look on society and it shows how we are different, but still very the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6v6g4yeqzI

No comments:

Post a Comment